Dimensions & materials
- Castrated billygoat skin (very very thick)
- 10 m of pre-stretched hilyard Ø4 mm (black)
- 20 m of pre-stretched halyard Ø5 mm (black)
A product of African craftsmen (Mali)
Djembe mounting and repairing - Ropes and very very thick shaved castrated billygoat skin for djembe
This djembe mounting and repair kit contains:
- 1 very very thick shaved castrated billygoat skin
- 10 m of Ø4 mm prestretched polyester rope (black)
- 20 m of Ø5 mm prestretched polyester rope (black)
We advise using a castrated billygoat skin to percussionists who are looking for a very warm sound, with almost no harmonics.
It is equally important to choose a thick shell, with a high quality dry wood to mount this type of replacement skin for djembe or drum head. Indeed, the risk of deformation is higher when using very very thick goat skins or cowhides.
Overall product rating : 4.7 / 5
6 months ago
Perfect! Every time again!