Dimensions & materials
- Very thick shaved goat skin
- 10 m of pre-stretched hilyard Ø4 mm (black)
- 20 m of pre-stretched halyard Ø5 mm (black)
A product of African craftsmen (Mali)
Djembe mounting and repairing - Ropes and very thick shaved goat skin for djembe
This djembe mounting and repair kit contains:
- 1 very thick shaved Sahel goat skin (width : from 60 to 75 cm, length : from 65 to 90 cm, thickness : from 0,4 to 0,6 mm)
- 10 m of Ø4 mm prestretched polyester rope (black)
- 20 m of Ø5 mm prestretched polyester rope (black)
We suggest a thick goat skin for reskinning a djembe whose strike diameter is more than 34 cm.
This type of skin is particularly suitable for percussionists seeking round tonic sounds and sharper slapping sounds.
Overall product rating : 4.7 / 5
1 year ago
allways good skins and rope....the last one had a small indentation in the middle which refused to stretch away entirely .....sound is not affected though just the visuals
2 years ago
Un’beatable’ (haha) for the price. Just brought two of my djembe’s back to life with this ropes and skin kit. Love it! Thanks AP! Drums brought back to life beating the worries away!
2 years ago
Perfect! Every time again!